Library News for the Week of October 13th, 2022
October 10th, 2022
- Lego Club – Every Tuesday & Thursday from After School Until 5:00 PM
- Free Build
- Build towards the given theme for the month and win an award!
- October Theme – Haunted House
- Story Time – Every Thursday @ 10:30 AM
- Available for ages 3 – 6 years old
- Explore this month’s theme, through stories and crafts!
- October 20th – Leaves
- October 27th – Halloween
- Reading Rewards
- Available for K – 6th Grade
- K – 3rd : Receive a punch on their bookmark for every book read
- 4th – 6th: Receive a punch on their bookmark for every 100 pages read
- Paint Party with Miller Arts
- October 20th from 6:00PM to 8:00 PM
- Call or visit to register
- Only 11 spots left
New at the Library
- New Books: “The Twelve Long, Hard, Topsy-Turvy, Very Messy Days of Christmas” by James Patterson and Tad Safran, “Our Missing Hearts: A Novel” by Celeste Ng, “Distant Thunder: A Stone Barrington Novel” by Stuart Woods, “Jackal: A Novel” by Erin E. Adams, “Going Places: Victor Hugo Green and His Glorious Book” by Tonya Bolden and “Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House: The Graphic Novel)” by Mary Pope Osborne
- New DVDs: “Minions: The Rise of Gru”, “Modern Family: The Complete Eleventh Season” and “Beethoven / Beethoven’s 2nd / Beethoven’s 3rd Triple Feature”
- Want to see more new items?
- Sign up to receive a complete list of new items weekly at the Mountain Lake Public Library!
- Visit our website, mountainlakelibrary.org and sign up for Wowbrary! (located under the new book carousel at the top of the page)
- Once you sign up, you will receive an e-mail every Wednesday morning of everything new at the library.
New Library App! Download the Aspen LiDA app and login using your library card number. From there you can browse the Mountain Lake Public Library’s collections, see new materials, manage your library account, search and download electronic resources, store your library card digitally and much, much more!