Library News – The Week of November 2nd, 2022
Library News for the Week of November 2, 2022
- Story Time – Every Thursday at 10:30 PM
- Nov. 3rd – Trees (fall)
- Nov. 10th – Leaves
- Nov. 17th –Thanksgiving
- Paint Party Sign Ups – December 6th
- Free Paint Party
- Registration is open
- Limit Room
- Reading Rewards
- Available for K – 6th Grade
- K – 3rd : Receive a punch on their bookmark for every book read
- 4th – 6th: Receive a punch on their bookmark for every 100 pages read
- Lego Club
- Every Tuesday and Thursday
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Monthly Creation Voting
New at the Library
- New Books: “Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing: A Memoir” by Matthew Perry, “We Are the Light” by Matthew Quick, “Going Rogue” by Janet Evanovich, “Cross Over (Alex Cross, Book 28)” by James Patterson, “Maybe Not: A Novella” by Colleen Hoover, “The Sour Grape” by Jory John and “The Bad Guys #16” by Aaron Blabey
- Want to see more new items?
- Sign up to receive a complete list of new items weekly at the Mountain Lake Public Library!
- Visit our website, mountainlakelibrary.org and sign up for Wowbrary! (located under the new book carousel at the top of the page)
- Once you sign up, you will receive an e-mail every Wednesday morning of everything new at the library.
- New Library App! Download the Aspen LiDA app and login using your library card number. From there you can browse the Mountain Lake Public Library’s collections, see new materials, manage your library account, search and download electronic resources, store your library card digitally and much, much more!