Library News – November 16th, 2022
Library News for the Week of November 16, 2022
- Story Time – Every Thursday at 10:30 PM
- Nov. 17th –Thanksgiving
- Dec. 1st – Polar Bears
- Dec. 8th – Snowmen
- Dec 15th – Reindeer
- Dec 22nd – Ornaments
- Dec 29th – Penguins
- Paint Party – December 6th
- Registration is Full
- Waiting List is Available
- Reading Rewards
- Available for K – 6th Grade
- K – 3rd : Receive a punch on their bookmark for every book read
- 4th – 6th: Receive a punch on their bookmark for every 100 pages read
- Lego Club
- Every Tuesday and Thursday
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Nov. Theme – Dinner
New at the Library
- New Books: “The Rickman Diaries” by Alan Rickman, “Bleeding Heart Yard” by Elly Griffiths, “The Twist of a Knife: A Novel” by Anthony Horowitz, “Ship Wrecked: A Novel” by Olivia Dade, “Wombat Said Come In” by Carmen Agra Deedy, “Desert Star” by Michael Connelly (Large Print)
- Want to see more new items?
- Sign up to receive a complete list of new items weekly at the Mountain Lake Public Library!
- Visit our website, mountainlakelibrary.org and sign up for Wowbrary! (located under the new book carousel at the top of the page)
- Once you sign up, you will receive an e-mail every Wednesday morning of everything new at the library.
New Library App! Download the Aspen LiDA app and login using your library card number. From there you can browse the Mountain Lake Public Library’s collections, see new materials, manage your library account, search and download electronic resources, store your library card digitally and much, much more!