Library News for the Week of September 20, 2022
September 20, 2022
- Reading Rewards
- Available for K – 6th Grade
- K – 3rd : Receive a punch on their bookmark for every book read
- 4th – 6th: Receive a punch on their bookmark for every 100 pages read
- Lego Club – Starting October 4th, 2022
- Every Tuesday and Thursday after school until 5:00 PM
- Free Build
- Build towards the given theme for the month and win an award!
New at the Library
- New Books: “Boom Town” by Garrison Keillor, “Captive” by Iris Johansen, “Robert B. Parker’s Fallout” by Mike Lupica, “Blowback” by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois, “Fairy Tale” by Stephen King, “Harvest Moon” by Denise Hunter and “Spy School: Project X” by Stuart Gibbs
- New DVDs: “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”, “Jurassic World: Dominion, “Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore”, “Downton Abbey: A New Era”, “Where the Crawdads Sing”, “Outlander” (Season 6)
- Want to see more new items?
- Sign up to receive a complete list of new items weekly at the Mountain Lake Public Library!
- Visit our website, mountainlakelibrary.org and sign up for Wowbrary! (located under the new book carousel at the top of the page)
- Once you sign up, you will receive an e-mail every Wednesday morning of everything new at the library.
- New Library App! Download the Aspen LiDA app and login using your library card number. From there you can browse the Mountain Lake Public Library’s collections, see new materials, manage your library account, search and download electronic resources, store your library card digitally and much, much more!